Breeze Homes is seeking a professional, organized, task-oriented individual to join the team as a Construction Project Manager for Breeze Homes and all Breeze Homes projects. The Construction Project Manager is responsible for ensuring construction projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner by overseeing all phases of the project. The ideal candidate is professional, detailed, task-oriented, and skilled in time management. In addition, the Construction Project manager must build productive relationships with and be equally comfortable and confident in managing contractors and subcontractors as well as communicating with senior level executives, investors, and other project stakeholders.
- Determine and define project scope of work
- Plan and manage all phases of project lifecycle from beginning to competition.
- Identify project deliverables and a schedule
- Predict and obtain project resources, including materials, staff, budget, etc.
- Facilitate the acquisition of necessary permits, approvals, and regulatory prerequisites
- Coordinate project work between all parties including architects, engineers, contractors, etc.
- Ensure project is completed within budget and to specifications
- Ensure project is completed to specifications and in compliance with all building and safety codes
- Manage contractors, subcontractors, and associated staff
- Provide management with regular progress updates
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or Technical College degree in building construction, construction management, civil engineering, Architecture, or a related field preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two years of experience in construction project management or a related field required
- Competency in reading blueprints and other construction documents
- General knowledge of scheduling, cost control, and safety procedures
- General Computer skills (MS Office)
- Valid Driver’s License Required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information please contact Corner Lot Recruitment at 214-493-2983 or visit www.cornerlotdevelopment.com.